All my wedding cakes are individually priced based on each bespoke design. I offer a free face to face consultation to help design your perfect cake.
Tasting sessions are also available at a small charge. If I am lucky enough to be chosen to make your wedding cake, this charge will be removed from the final cost of the cake. All booked wedding cakes include a complimentary tasting session. A booking deposit of £75 secures the date for your wedding cake.
A 3 tier wedding cake would serve around 80-90 guests, each tier will have 4 layers of homemade sponge with a buttercream filling to match. You can choose a different flavour per tier at no additional charge (excluding rich fruit cakes):
- Semi-naked designs start from £325 (excluding fruit/flower decorations),
- A plain buttercream finish starts from £375,
- A sugarpaste finished design, which is first coated with a Belgian chocolate ganache, starts from £450.
7" Sugarpaste covered sponge with a simple decoration. From £75
Cupcakes with a buttercream swirl from £2.25 each. Minimum order of 12 cupcakes with the same flavour.
Popular flavours include:
- Vanilla sponge with raspberry buttercream
- Chocolate fudge with chocolate orange buttercream
- Caramelised vanilla sponge with biscoff buttercream
- Lemon sponge filled with a tangy homemade lemon curd buttercream
- Carrot cake with salted caramel buttercream
- Gin & Tonic sponge with an elderflower buttercream
- White chocolate & raspberry mud cake with raspberry buttercream
- Disaronno sponge with an apricot buttercream
- Rich fruit cake